Counter-Strike DE_Nuke Counter-Strike DE_Nuke

Decent concepts, good animation, however your graphics need a little work. Overall, a good flash.

Nath and his Paper-Round Nath and his Paper-Round

A decent first animation. The framework is smooth, no jumping, good tweening and clipping. However, 10.9 mb file size? That's a hefty file for something that's about 30-45 seconds. I'd suggest looking into optimization. Other than that, everything was good, and nice work on the voicing.

CityOG responds:

Ill sort out the file size thing, duno what happend there... but thanks :D

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

I watched the whole damn thing. I feel like I now need to scrub my eyes with a whole box of abraxo pads. Good job on shock value, at least.

HVH - The Legend HVH - The Legend

Well... uhm...

Well, the first time the movie played, it didn't play the animation, but the second time it loaded up, it did play. The animation is smooth, yet... lacks something, I don't quite know what... The idea seems simple enough, yet... what's the plot? Is it supposed to be a comedy, or kiddie story, or what? Honestly, you didn't add enough elements into it, and yes, I do recognize that this is still a teaser, but you do need to add more into it.

It looks good, though it's still a toss up if I'd watch the whole thing...

*WOTL*-Cried out- *WOTL*-Cried out-

... seriously...

I can see that you put time into this, but not that much. If this is to be a tribute by what your description is saying, you might want to put a little bit more effort into it.

1 star for effort.
That's all I'm going to give you. The animation was choppy, the drawing was lacking, and the video was too short, the music lasted another 2 minutes after the video was done....

GlueyMcGee responds:

it is not a tribute, I made this in an hour, it was to improve my animation, it was supposed to be like that.

The Adventures of Steve 3 The Adventures of Steve 3

Oddly enough...

I enjoyed it!

At first I looked at the graphics and said "Oh god, its going to be a tween, copied, repetitive nightmare", but man was I proved wrong! While the comedy is a bit bland standalone, the way you delivered it was superb and thus made it absolutely hilarious together. It wasn't too long, nor too short, it only dropped out of interest once (the office search), and it was overall a blast to watch. I will definitely watch the other two in the series, and eagerly await the next installment. ^-^ 9/10, keep up the good work.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

... DAYUM!

That's really all I can say! I am a huge fan of zombie movies, so I know the parts you borrowed from, but still... damn dude, you did the movies justice with this! I rarely ever log in to write stuff, but this just required me to say how damn good it was!

Seriously, sequel... NOW! Need... sequel... like zombies need brains!
XD 10/10... it would be 100/10 if I could.

SOAD-Soldier side(Intro) SOAD-Soldier side(Intro)

nice... nice work.

nice work... really good graphics and the song synced well with the solder.
Its too bad that your not going to make a full Soldier's side vid, I think that you would do just as well on it as this piece, which would be bad ass.

oh well. Good job, if you make a full soldier's side, I'll be sure to check it out, but still, nice work.

MarkArandjus responds:

Just for mentioning the full soldier side I'm gonna make you read the rest of this respnce in hexadecimal :P

49 27 6d 20 77 6f 72 6b 69 6e 67 20 6f 6e 20 53 74 61 72 20 77 61 72 73 20 6d 61 64 6e 65 73 73 20 61 74 20 74 68 65 20 6d 6f 6d 65 6e 74 20 20 67 6f 6e 6e 61 20 74 61 6b 65 20 73 6f 6d 65 20 74 69 6d 65 20 74 6f 20 66 69 6e 6e 69 73 68 20 79 6f 75 20 6b 6e 6f 77 2e 0d 0a 54 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 66 6f 72 20 72 65 76 69 65 77 69 6e 67 21

The Doom Project The Doom Project

A colab worth of the games glory.

aplaude yourselves... this was great and definatly a good indicator for the game.

the graphics were awesome, everyone added a diferent technique and it was very interesting.
My favourite parts though would have to be Sick Death Fiend's part and Serge's part. excelent graphics you two, but one other artist did catch my eye. Kayn, damn good work, keep it up, I hope to see more art like this, it was great.
Congrats to all the artists, it is a great colab.
P.S. nice work beckna, gerkinman, and smiffy. Grashnaboras, you have great potiential, and SBC, nice work with the sprites. Two thumbs up, and all my five are yours. Good job.

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

wobbey... wob-by... wobby. Awesome dude.

Awesome flash dude, but what I want to know is when your looking at the second scene with the poker game and the alarms are going off, and the LOL pops up at the drunk dude, do the bottles dissapear on purpose, or is that a glitch? even after this dude, its all good. My 5 belong to you and this.