Counter-Strike DE_Nuke Counter-Strike DE_Nuke

Decent concepts, good animation, however your graphics need a little work. Overall, a good flash.

Nath and his Paper-Round Nath and his Paper-Round

A decent first animation. The framework is smooth, no jumping, good tweening and clipping. However, 10.9 mb file size? That's a hefty file for something that's about 30-45 seconds. I'd suggest looking into optimization. Other than that, everything was good, and nice work on the voicing.

CityOG responds:

Ill sort out the file size thing, duno what happend there... but thanks :D

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

I watched the whole damn thing. I feel like I now need to scrub my eyes with a whole box of abraxo pads. Good job on shock value, at least.

Seedling Seedling

A wonderful little adventure that just fills you with a sense of nostalgia. The pixel art is superb, the game play isn't too difficult or easy, and the dungeons really create their own atmosphere.

Sadly though, my game crashed as I was nearing the end. A save, quicksave, or checkpoint function would be nice to recover my hour or so of play.

Korrode Korrode

I had to drop the game at level 4. I just couldn't get past the level. Even if you get all the bolts, if your rust drop touches one of the metal pieces before the replay starts, you still lose. That, combined with a sluggish control scheme, made the game more frustrating than fun.

HybridMind responds:

Hey, thanks for playing it anyway. I wonder if there is a computer performance thing going on to make it feel sluggish? Well, either way--thank you for leaving your thoughts!

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

I just couldn't play through more than twice. The crazy, twisting stories and nonsensical nature of the game didn't appeal to me. I suppose it just wasn't my cup of tea.

~ Main Menu ~ ~ Main Menu ~

I have to disagree...

This would work very well for something like the resolution to a simple conflict of a character, or a general introduction for a character in a daily life situation. It's calm and relaxed, so it can fit into several genres.

Catstuffer responds:

well thanks for thinking outside the box! Good point

{The Traveller} {The Traveller}

nice.

wow... really, really nice track you have here...

Evil-Dog - Death Evil-Dog - Death

... awesome

this is pure and simple... its awesome, I loved every bit of it, its dynamic, it has a perfect vocals, and the heart beat was a nice touch.